Selling is one of the core concerns of several organizations worldwide. With the increase in competition, it is a dire need to withstand oneself in the market. In fact, it is among one of the most difficult tasks, which needs serious measures to tackle the problems associated with it.
There’s no magic wand which can increase the sales over a period of time, however, Faber Infinite has devised a remarkable approach to create and raise demand, increase sales and enable organizations to sell better. One of our clients – a leading FMCG player in Africa, was able to achieve a significant increase in sales with the Sales Growth Framework by Faber Infinite.
Below are few of the key drivers of the approach:
• Customer Needs: Customer needs are at the focal importance for the growth of sales, without which sales cannot take place. Customer preferences and choices need to be taken care of while designing and rolling out any sales plan for the market. As a part of the project, the team conducted a thorough market study and understood the customer demands and trends. Traditionally, the client has been into frozen segment, however, the market study revealed that demand is for fresh products and is one of the key changes to be incorporated in the product mix.
• Competitive Analysis: The second vital task is to analyze the competition & competitors in the market. One needs to know the strengths of competitors and weaknesses of self to come out with a clear, successful strategy. On same lines, a thorough study was conducted to understand how the client fares in terms of distribution and pricing in comparison to the competition.
• Value Delivered: Every organization adds value and passes it on further to their stakeholders with their products and services. The values delivered by a product include its benefits, advantages, and features. These factors need to be critically identified and communicated to the customers in an appropriate way.
• Team SWOT: The most important factor that can make or break an organization is its team. Hence, it is extremely important to understand the strengths, weakness, opportunities, and threats of the team. Team Faber conducted SWOT analysis for the client sales team and assisted them via sales training, assessment, and recruitment. The sales team structure of client team was improved to suit the requirements.
• Team Alignment: Team Alignment is yet another important aspect, as it can further help to clear out the confusion of who’s handling what and how. There will be no confusion regarding the same and also will bring in
• Sales Management: The standards for overall sales process management including all the aspects such as financial planning, logistics planning, and customer service were established/ improved for smooth order processing. All these factors need to be addressed for increasing the sales.
Today, almost after six months of engagement; the sales have almost doubled and sustained at improved levels. Needless to mention, that it positively impacts profit margins. Along with revenue growth, the consulting team has initiated working on operational excellence parameters as well for the client.
Similar exercise has been conducted for a dairy industry client as well, with phenomenal results. Sales Growth Framework by Faber Infinite is industry neutral and can be deployed across sectors/ geographies. Team Faber Infinite has been proficient in providing sales training, designing and implementing sales growth strategies across various industries and sectors. The practice of the above framework, designed by Faber Infinite has helped a number of happy clients willing to increase their sales growth.
Please contact our expert team, for further details and sub elements of the framework to accelerate your sales growth.
Written by Faber Mayuri Pandya