Employee Training and Development is essential to the ongoing success of every organization. It enables employees to develop skills and competencies necessary to enhance top line & bottom-line results for the organization. Faber Infinite offers a broad range of training that is well received by today’s most demanding employers.
Sharing glimpses of another two day Training Session on ‘Foundations of Lean and Flow Management’ conducted by Faber Infinite at Bombardier Transportation, world’s leading manufacturer of airplanes and trains. Bombardier has been doing exceptional work in the domain of Operational Excellence (Lean) and sought assistance to conduct training for its team of Young Leaders on culture of continual improvement and operational excellence.
Objectives of the Training Session:
– To understand the concept of Lean and Flow Management
– Power of Paradigms
– To establish the foundation of lean manufacturing system
– To understand the concept of Five S and key drivers for Continual Improvement
– To have a clarity on World class organization
Training was conducted for the young leaders who are entering into the organization so it was full of enthusiasm and energy. The two day training was combination of interactive tutorials, group work, simulation games, group exercises which helped the participants in experiential learning.
Participants in action during a simulation exercise:
The young leaders, who participated in the training session, appreciated the training for its delivery methodology as well as the content facilitated to them by team Faber Infinite. Following are some pointers of the feedback given by them:
– The games were excellent and the training was very interactive and instrumental in relating the theory with the real industry practices.
– Flow of information sharing and the way it is delivered was excellent
– All the team activities and simulation games were interesting and innovative
In this competitive scenario, where Business Excellence is the only way to survive in the market, organizations like Bombardier appreciate importance of Operational Excellence and are training new employees.
Team Faber infinite unlocks the concept of achieving world class performance and implementing steps in Continual Improvement Journey.
Reported By:- Faber Raveena Rathi & Faber Mayuri Pandya