Faber Infinite is glad to announce first of its kind training program on “Reduce Cost, Not Margins” – Advance Lean Tools for Engineering Industry at Baroda on 21 August, 2014.
Details of the Training Program:
One-Day Training Program “Reduce Cost, Not Margins” Advance lean tools for Engineering Industry
Does your organization face following problems during your daily Operations?
– High Lead time
– Frequent delays in supply of material
– Uncertainty during planning stage
– Material stock out at one end and high inventory at another end
Is the exceeding budgeted cost of production eating into the margins? Is it creating unsatisfied customers and adversely affecting future sales?
Faber Infinite’s one-day sensitization workshop on “Advance Lean Tools for Engineering Industry” is high-quality
guide to take charge over the above problems.
Faber Infinite’s innovative “Fun & Learn” methodology helps employees to understand:
– How Lean Management can help Engineering Industry?
– Advance tools of Lean Management for Engineering Industry
– Designing continuous flows using work pack system
– Introduction to Window Planning & Unichro methodology
Who can attend? : Planning Managers, Operations Manager, Head of Departments, General Managers and Line Managers
Do join for unmatched learning experience and significant take away. Please revert on email@example.com for further details.