Further to success and overwhelming response of the past programs in Nasik, a training program on Value Stream Mapping is organized by Faber Infinite and Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India (ACMA) Western region.
This training is open to all the members as well as non-members in the western region. It is one of its kind training on Value Stream Mapping (VSM) at Nasik, India on February 24th, 2015.
Value stream mapping is a Lean process-mapping method for understanding the sequence of activities used to produce a product. Value stream maps serve as a critical tool during the review process and can reveal substantial opportunities to reduce costs, improve production flow, save time, reduce inventory, and improve overall performance.
– Training Programme on “Value Stream Mapping”
– Tuesday, 24th February 2015 – 09.30 am to 5.30 pm
– Venue: Nashik Engineering Cluster, C-10, MIDC, Ambad, Nasik India
To build understanding of the power of VSM tools and the use of the same in cross-functional way to improve production and reduce the cost.
Training will be conducted through interactive lectures supported by case studies and experiential learning.
Engineers, Team leaders and personnel who are involved in various planning, design, marketing, quality, tooling, process, procurement and production activities.
– Meaning of Value Stream Mapping
– Why use value stream mapping
– How to create a value stream maps
– Initial activity of VSM
– Current State Map
– How to find out waste
– Type of Waste – Seven types
– How organizations save cost
– Elimination of MUDA – waste
Do join us for this learning experience. Please connect with Prashant on email@example.com for further details.