We are in the era of technological advancement where each day we witness new developments in every field in context of machines and technological innovation. Everything is just a click away with all the latest applications, machines, innovations and developments. These developments have already become a part of our life and we are so used to them that we are unable to think our lives without them.
But before being covered with these comforts there occurred some major revolutions in the history which enabled us this easy life. One cannot imagine life without these revolutions which actually transformed our lives in a better way and for better reason. There occurred three major phases of industrial revolutions and we are currently witnessing the fourth phase.
• FIRST PHASE: The first phase took place at the end of the 18th Century. It involved use of hydro electricity and steam power to mechanize production.
• SECOND PHASE: The second phase was witnessed in the beginning of the 20th Century. It used electric power for mass production.
• THIRD PHASE: Then came the third phase wherein electronics and information technology began to be used for automation of production.
• FOURTH PHASE: Currently we are witnessing the fourth phase of Industrial Revolution wherein the digital revolution has been befalling since the middle of the last century. It is a fusion of technologies. It involves networking and exchange of information between human and machines.
There are billions of people around the globe connected by the latest technological advancements. There is unlimited access to knowledge. In the near future these trends will multiply with the emerging technology in fields such as artificial intelligence, robotics, nanotechnology, etc. We are already in the midst of self -driving cars, drones, virtual assistants, etc.
Considering and understanding the ongoing developments and the need of the hour, Faber Infinite has devised Konjo SMART – set of operational excellence intelligence modules for implementing and sustaining powerful best practices across industries. It is an intelligent fusion of different modules to help build and sustain the competitiveness.
Currently, Konjo SMART consists of various different modules which is a proper mix of intelligence and set of operational excellence modules.
Some of the benefits/ features of these modules can be listed as follows:
• Assists in sustenance of continual improvement practices
• Helps to monitor the operational excellence journey at the workplace, field, etc. though, online.
• Is industry neutral
• Features to create detailed online reports over a period of desired time
• Aids leaders to analyze the situation as it would be accessible on handheld devices and take timely decisions
• Gives remote insights on the happenings at different places.
• Tracks action plans pertaining to Operational Excellence and can help raise exception reports.
• Provides with the facility of reviewing the reports by just a click. The reports would be at your fingertips.
• Creates a platform to engage right people with right efficiencies
• Pay as you Go Model which means payment needs to be done as and when it is used or depending upon the services which are used
These are some of the salient features of the Konjo SMART modules which would help organizations improve themselves in all the parameters as and when required, highlighting a fact that it is economical further facilitating to use it. With the ongoing technological revolution in this fourth phase let’s come together and adopt enhanced options to make our lives (at organizations) easier and more productive.
Join us in this new era as we add Smart to Manufacturing with Konjo SMART!